Venture One Real Estate, LLC
On the site of a 30-year-old warehouse/distribution facility, we partnered with our client to bring new life to this site that has so much potential. The make-ready project included eliminating the prior clients’ distribution infrastructure and even removing 70,000 square feet of office space within a two-story structure to create warehouse space that would appeal to potential clients.
- Self-performed parts of the project including demolition and painting.
- Redesigned and updated the interior, including new floor and lighting.
- Created stunning entrance area to welcome visitors to the facility.
- Renovated and modernized 90,000 square feet of office space.
- Reconfigured power distribution to allow multi-tenant use.