AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Craft combined with Collaboration. That is Blue Water’s approach to the two areas that are essential to the outcome of all construction projects – General Contracting and Project Management.
In order to deliver a space that meets your needs, communication is essential. The Blue Water approach involves close coordination with our clients throughout the design and build process. We then partner with trusted architects, interior designers, skilled tradesmen, and registered engineers to ensure that your project is completed to our highest standard and your satisfaction.
Commercial & Retail
Industrial & Medical
We have extensive experience collaborating with:
- Professional Engineers
- Professional Tradesmen
The Project Management services team at Blue Water leads clients through decision-making practices to define the goals of the project, then create detailed project blueprints and timelines. We offer high quality construction services. Our proprietary management systems allow us to efficiently staff, schedule, and control costs during construction. Throughout the project, our team works closely with our client to ensure that every objective is reached to their satisfaction.
TIF & PUD
Job Specific Safety Program
Strategic Subcontractor Selection
Two services that Blue Water Builders has an unique level of experience in are Class 6B Tax Incentives and Corporate Campus Renovations.
6B TAX INCENTIVES
Over the years, our team has completed large-scale 6B Tax Incentive projects in numerous cities around Cook County. This has given us valuable experience on projects utilizing this incentive.
- Coordination between design team and tax attorneys who specialize in the design and legal process to procure 6B municipal and county approvals.
- Assistance during the design process in value engineering to meet minimum requirements, maximize design impact, and minimize construction costs.
- Rapid construction and project completion with minimal disruption to our clients’ current operations.
CORPORATE CAMPUS RENOVATION
Blue Water has been involved in numerous complete campus renovations. These projects allow our team to bring new life to properties that once were a single tenant occupancy and find new uses for facilities that are limited in their current configuration. On these projects, our team offers:
- Early involvement in the purchase and/or design process to allow us to become experts in the inner-workings of an out-of-date property.
- Preparation of single-user facilities for multiple tenants, including retrofitting and upgrading mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and fire protection systems across many users.
- Identification of opportunities to make the property welcoming to multiple tenants, and then executing these changes including new entrances, parking lots, and the shared elements (cafeterias, fitness, entertainment elements, gathering spaces, meeting rooms, grand lobbies, restrooms) that make these campuses attractive to large corporations.
LET US HELP YOU
PLAN YOUR NEXT PROJECT